Thursday, March 21, 2013

2 piccies ..

Hi again!

If you ended up to this blog for some reason, please leave a comment. I would be happy to receive some comments, and would be even happier if I could respond to your comments and possible questions.

I took my camera and also some old Finnish military gas mask model m/61 out today. My little brother was the one who was going to wear that, because I was the man with the camera, hah!

Well, here is two pictures that I got energy to edit on late this evening. 



We were also at the movies to watch a movie called "A Good Day to Die Hard" (Die Hard 5).
It was very action packed movie, and I enjoyed the whole movie. Needed no brains to think what was happening, it was all action, nothing more. Well maybe some harmless comedy also added to have some kinda flavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment